Go beyond next-gen IPS to detect, analyze, and
prevent advanced threats and targeted attacks
Detect and protect against known, unknown, and undisclosed vulnerabilities at wire speed
Enterprises are facing evolving IT dynamics, the emergence of Internet of Things (IoT) and industrial IoT, and the shift to cloud without adequate defenses. Add staffing shortages and the lack of centralized visibility and context across their defenses, and enterprises can find themselves unprepared for the next big threat.
Powered by XGen™ security, Trend Micro Network Defense goes beyond next-gen IPS to provide a blend of cross-generational techniques that apply the right technology at the right time to deliver integrated detection and prevention of known, unknown and undisclosed threats.
Smart, optimized, connected
Our smart, optimized, and connected technology achieves faster time to protection; delivers high performance and automated protection across hybrid environments, including protection for the cloud and vulnerabilities unique to IoT/IIoT devices and networks; and provides real-time sharing of threat intelligence, centralized threat insights, and automated remediation for the most demanding network environments.
Achieve faster time to protection against known, unknown, and undisclosed threats.
- Protect against undisclosed threats an average of 72 days* ahead of vendor patch through exclusive access to vulnerability information from the Zero Day Initiative (*2017 average)
- Submit suspicious objects automatically to a custom sandbox that mimics an exact corporate image for detonation and analysis, providing an extended layer of protection
- Stop lateral movement of unknown threats compromising your existing perimeter defenses
- Detect and block unknown threats associated with known malware families and unknown malware in-line in real-time with patented machine learning
Optimize your security posture with high performance and automated protection that fits your hybrid environment.
- Achieve up to 40 Gbps inspection throughput with low latency (<40 microseconds) in a market-leading 1U form factor that can be stacked up to 120 Gbps (3U)
- Secure cloud environments with a host-based IPS solution that integrates with major cloud and container platforms and applies shared intelligence leveraged across our Network Defense solutions
- Defend against vulnerabilities and traffic protocols unique to IoT/IIoT devices that rely on protection at the network level when endpoint security measures cannot be applied
Automated and connected
Prioritize and respond to the most critical threats with real-time sharing of threat intelligence, centralized threat insights, and automated remediation.
- Integrate security across your organization’s networks, endpoints, and hybrid cloud environments with Trend Micro Connected Threat Defense for automated, faster time to protection
- Prevent, detect, and respond to threats across the entire threat life cycle with centralized threat insights and visibility and control, using specialized engines, custom sandboxing, and seamless correlation
- Tap into market-leading, actionable threat intelligence from Trend Micro Research, our Smart Protection Network, and the Zero Day Initiative